Other Categories: Business | Community | Education | First Responders | Government
Maintain Control Amidst Sweeping Reform
Sweeping changes in healthcare make hospital systems acutely aware of the strict protocols to achieve high percentile ranking from Press Ganey and satisfactory Joint Commission audits. Drivers for reimbursement dictate how quickly you can plan for, as well as react to staff fluctuations which impact your ratios and ultimately impact patient care. ReadyAlert's communication platform empowers your hospital to communicate real-time with:
No Specific Equipment Required!!!
Communicate with 1 or 1000's instantly through any internet connection, including via a smartphone. Select the group or groups you need to notify, type your message, and press send. ReadyAlert notifies all of the named communication devices as well as the e-mail account for all individuals in those groups. Watch in real-time as each person confirms receipt. Enhance your ability to be nimble and act immediately as the text responses create two-way communication on-the-fly.
ReadyAlert's tool is used by hospital systems that seek a reliable and efficient means to rapidly communicate to their staff, their adjunct service providers, and patients' loved ones via text, voice, or email. Applications of our tool for healthcare include real-time management of:
Potential uses of ReadyAlert's services:
- Staff within and outside your walls, including those on-call
- Your patients' loved ones
- Other healthcare professionals and adjunct treatment facilities
- Local police and fire departments
- Transportation assets
- Staff coordination, resourcing, and planning for on-call or part-time staff
- Communication to family and friends on a patient's status
- Surveys and polling
- Business continuity strategy implementation amongst staff
- Cross-jurisdictional planning and response coordination to wide-scale emergencies or crisis
- General reminders for immunization and appointments
- Medical, trauma, flight teams, management, and security staff during incidents or localized emergencies
Healthcare service packages:
- Alert Notification Service (RA-ANS)
- Rapid Notification Service (RA-RNS)
- Back-up "e-mail only" feature
- E-Mail attachments
- Qualified response with confirmaiton
- Quick alert screen feature
- Site branding
- Text-to-voice conversion
Why choose us?
All our customers agree
Send alerts in as little as 2 clicks and know your recipients received the message.
Robust Feature Set
We provide our users with the most flexible, easy to use feature sets on the market today.
Sending alerts and maintaining your companies profile, users, etc... shouldn't break the bank. Call us today to find out more!
Our customers are our future
Making sure we meet our customers expectations is our goal
By providing and combination of excellant customer service and great support our team at ReadyAlert works hard to ensure our customers are satisfied.
What our customers are saying...
I put ReadyAlert through three weeks of stringent testing before I recommended it to my Chief. It is the most bulletproof system I have seen.NASA Engineer and Volunteer Fireman
I have been in the emergency provider business for 30 years; ReadyAlert is teh best I have seen.County Emergency Team Leader
ReadyAlert is the most responsive company I have done business with. They listen and are customer focused.Law Enforcement Officer